The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ive heard that mary b is soo big its not a sociable as cg, so im putting cg as my first choice, then mary b.

i dont fancy halls cos its seams so far away.
blondey
ive heard that mary b is soo big its not a sociable as cg, so im putting cg as my first choice, then mary b.

i dont fancy halls cos its seams so far away.

Mary B is much larger than college grove, but as CG is smaller it is difficult to get inot, a lot of the people who come from much further away (e.g. america) are put into cg. there are very few places in the joint halls, so i wouldn't rely on them. to be honest, provided you live far enough away from RVC at the moment to get halls, you will probably get mary b. also, people don't seem to have a problem making friends in mary b, despite its size.

harriet
steffi88
i kno there's been alot of talk on rvc accommodation, but just to ask which place in your opinion is the best to live in and make loads of friends, mary b, college grove, or at university of london?

you will make lots of friends wherever you end up, the people from mary b seem to have the most but that may vary.

it says on your profie that you are from london, if this is the case (and it depends where you live), im afraid to say that you may not even get halls. i didnt and so did a few people i know.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news

harriet

Latest

Trending

Trending