The Student Room Group

Birmingham Unconditional Offer English Lit & Creative Writing?

Hello, I was looking upon the Birmingham unconditional offers, and it simply states English as a subject which you can get an unconditional in. I was wondering if this included English Literature and creative writing? Also, I was wondering if my grades and predicted meet the unconditional requirements, GCSE: 2 A*s, 7 As, 2 B's, 1 C, A level: Predicted - Most likely A* A* A or A* A* A* AS level grades: AAAB - All very high A's
Thanks!
I may or may not be of help here, but here goes.

I got an unconditional offer from UEA (ABB) and Leicester (BBB) to do American studies. My predicted grades were AAB and my As grades were AACC. My GCESs were 4A*s 5As and a B. I ended up with only BBC unfortunately due to the grade boundary Gods (after I decided to take a gap year - worst decision ever...)

I believe UEA has a similar policy to Birmingham.
I've received an unconditional offer but for Law instead where the entry requirements are AAA and a satisfactory result in the LNAT.
My GCSE results weren't as good as yours but not far off either and I have a prediction of A*AA. They said they look at other factors such as the best references and personal statements which stand out from the rest but I'm not too sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending