Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know where to post this so I chose health haha. This is quite long but I'll try to shorten it!
    Ok so 5 years ago this stranger popped up on my kik and I was 11 back then. So we were chatting and we chatted everyday for a few weeks. And then I thought about what I was doing and stopped talking, blocked him. I forgot that we sent each other our numbers im so dumb! I blocked his number on my phone but recently he messaged me on an app saying he knows me etc and I lied and said you got the wrong number etc. Then he messaged me on whatsapp and I pretended I didn't know him and said I'll call the police if you keep messaging me and harrassing me. He said he doesnt care and he knows I know him. But I still said I dont know him. Every time I get a new app he's on there and I don't want anyone knowing that we know each other. I hope my face has changed in 5 years. I also have a feeling he knows my uncles because I saw him commenting and liking my uncles facebook pics. I know I did a stupid thing and didn't think about how it will affect my future but it's too late. I know he hasnt sent anyone my number because I'm not getting any phone calls from other people and haven't for the past few years!
    Oh and on whatsapp I made him delete my number and he showed me proof but he could've easily wrote my number down somewhere and added it again! So what shall I do?

ReputationRep:
    Change your phone number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scienceisgood)
    Change your phone number?
    But then I have to tell everyone my new number.
    If its the only thing I can do then might as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think I would prefer to text everyone in my contacts saying "I've changed my number, my new number is..." than some creepy ******* know my number who won't leave me alone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeena_hunt5476)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, change your number and tell him that if he doesn't **** off, then you'll make a good use of Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Yeah, change your number and tell him that if he doesn't **** off, then you'll make a good use of Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
    Lol haha I should do that. He's so annoying!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.