Turn on thread page Beta

What do people think about penis enlargement exercises? watch

ReputationRep:
    They work although whether it's permanent isn't very conclusive. That said, to make any sort of change requires years of dedicated exercising with no guarantee that you'll grow and even if you do the growth could be very small. I can't help but think that it's a sad practice and highlight how sex obsessed our culture is. Many of these men aren't small men who want to be average these are mostly average men who want to be massive like 9" x 7" massive. I'm very large myself and sometimes even I get drawn into the thinking that I'm not big enough because no matter how big you are there's always someone bigger but, I'm not willing to spend years on something so trivial as wanting to make it bigger.

Then again, what's the difference between this and a person going to the gym to change themselves?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Pointless, on multiple levels.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.