Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is such a small minded thinf to say. If the so called 'Heroes' of our country wasn't so ridiculously stupid as to join the army in the first place (they probably only joined because they failed school/college and couldn't find anything better to do) then there would be no reason to think about even having to pay our taxes/ spend hard earned money on them. These poor people have had to lose family members, all of there belongings, jobs and homes and all you can do is say is that we shouldnt be helping them,what an abosolute vile person you must be.

The words of a student called Shanine Bruce, She thinks that our soldiers joined the army because wd have no grades and thinks that what we do is useless, so i call Shanine Bruce out for an apology to our soldiers and that her College/University Takes Steps to correct her.

ReputationRep:
    I saw you post this on twitter too and frankly, you need to let it go. She is well within her rights to express her opinion on the matter and you should not be personally attacking her like this, especially going so far as to try and contact her university.

I saw on your twitter someone who also was also tweeting about this girl, he had some notably questionable beliefs himself yet no one is contacting his university/work place in search of an apology.

This is childish, and I doubt you're showing the full picture, she appears to be replying to another post. Perhaps you could also share that post to put her words into more context?

University open days

1. University of Hull
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.