Who will break the Ronaldo-Messi Balon d'Or reign? Watch

This discussion is closed.
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hazard when he learns how to finish and Mourinho carries on playing attacking football.
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jam277)
Hazard when he learns how to finish and Mourinho carries on playing attacking football.
That's not happening.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...stiano-ronaldo
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah the more I look at Hazard the more I see an Iniesta type player, although he could really take his game to another level with his goalscoring tbh. Should take lessons from Arjen.
Manchester United
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Januzaj, Memphis or Martial.

That's assuming Smalling doesn't captain us to the 2018 World Cup.
Hugs31
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Nobody for the time being, they could just have the European Football of the Year and FIFA World Player of the Year back as separate awards.
Mohammed Imaadh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The Wavefunction)
I can see Messi going for a couple more years, but think Ronaldo is gonna tail off from now on.

Neymar for me, although there a plenty of candidates.
Its true actually! Neymar has a lot of potential but I certainly don't think he can win it as long as if he's in PSG
Mohammed Imaadh
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Manchester United)
Januzaj, Memphis or Martial.

That's assuming Smalling doesn't captain us to the 2018 World Cup.
All those three had potential but either they became flops or United treated them poorly
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by The Wavefunction)
I can see Messi going for a couple more years, but think Ronaldo is gonna tail off from now on.

Neymar for me, although there a plenty of candidates.
Modric did it in this year and in the following periods I see that Mbappe has the best chances to become the successor of those two, if he keeps his development up in this way.
Last edited by Kallisto; 1 month ago
SilverWater
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Neymar most probably

Mbappe looks really promising too
Kallisto
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SilverWater)
Neymar most probably

Mbappe looks really promising too
With his current attitude to his profession on and outside of the pitch (especially on, see WC 2018), never ever. It is more probably by far that he become an actor.
RichPiana
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Eden Hazard or Kylian Mbappe
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:rofl:

Listing Neymar, Martial, Hazard, Pogba etc 3 years ago and they don't look any closer to it.

Seems it might only finally happen when Ronaldo/Messi have an injury hit season or when they retire..
Major Zero
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Zerforax)
:rofl:

Listing Neymar, Martial, Hazard, Pogba etc 3 years ago and they don't look any closer to it.

Seems it might only finally happen when Ronaldo/Messi have an injury hit season or when they retire..
Funny to see these comments now. Especially the first comment about Ronaldo tailing off. Three years later he has matched Messi for 5 Ballon d'Ors, has just won his fifth UCL and is the top CL scorer in history.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Major Zero)
Funny to see these comments now. Especially the first comment about Ronaldo tailing off. Three years later he has matched Messi for 5 Ballon d'Ors, has just won his fifth UCL and is the top CL scorer in history.
And he's shown how much he was carrying Real.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads