Turn on thread page Beta

Help!!! Leo Man & Pisces Girl watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi i didn't knew what to write as title but there is this guy(i'll name him leo due his horoscope ) who is a very good friend of mine for years.. He used to be my sisters collegue and we get along very well..

I broke up with my boyfriend last year and leo was there supporting me with long late night conversation and i was doing the same since he broke up with his girlfriend & had a terrible heartbreak.. one day he asked me if i wanted to go out for movie.. I agreed & he hang out for dinner then movie.. Since then we started meeting almost every week.. It was cinema then dinner coffee after his work.

One day pn our way back home he asked me if i've watched 'the notebook' i said no and he asked me if i would like to watch it with him.. I smiled & said ok. But where? He smiled and told me in his car. Leave that on him.. I didnt pay attention to that as i thought he was Kidding! I got off the car and went inside my house. He always call to be sure if i got inside home safely even if he always drop me home & wait for me to go inside .. & we would talk for hours when he reach home.

Two days after he called me & asked me if im free to see themovie.. I said yeah (i was shocked) & got ready.. He picked me up and ordered our fav pizza by phone and then told me that he've got a surprise for me.. We toik our pizza(takeaway & he bought loads of chocolates & my fav stuff & we got back in the car..

On our way he asked me to close my eyes & not to open it before he asked me to do so.. On & off while driving he was putting his hand on my eyes.. It was like he was going up a cliff or coline.. I was getting butterflies in my stomach & was confuse.. Then he asked me to open my eyes & i saw the best view of my life we were at the Fort Adelaide( in mauritius)., i could see a myraid of star & light of the city from the top.. Then he got off & asked me to stay in the car.. He open the door at the back & asked me to comto the back seat.. He took his tablet & push the front seat infrontvand put the tablet between the two seat.. We eat and watched the movie (half 0f it) and he was teasing me ticling me on & off.. then it was time for me to go bac home it was almost midnight. Before going he lookedat me in my eyes.. It was different. Then he asked me 'you sure we go back? I said yes. * i felt pampered and loved by all these little stuff he does for me.. By the way everytime he drive me back home he will drive slowly when we are about to reach home & put a romantic song asking me to wait & listen to it

He drop me home and again we carried on our conversation on the phone.. Then during the week we met again to continue our car movie & he tried to kissed me.. He literaly took all the spaces at the back & i went sitting down to avoid his kisses thought i had the mix feeling of kissing yet not kissing him.. I finally asked him to drop me home & he said ok. He send me a text afterward saying that friends dont do these things like watching movie in the car & feel how we felt.. I said yes. Then he asked me what if he never asked i would have kept silent & say nothing?.. I blushed.. We started texting & flirting & he was being very caring.. (For about 3 weeks & i didnt meet him though he wanted to.. I said im busy)

But then i felt i still love my ex and one day i went out with my friends & ignore him whole niggt as i felt i wasnt ready to get back to the relationship routine like texting & having leo to call every now & then. We started fighting & i find stuff to blame him (like commenting on facebook ect) so as to distant myself from him as the least thing i wanted to do was to hurt him. I cant bear to play with him..

We finally ended up fighting & he said that he cant give me the confort of a boyfriend (call, text go out) when i refuse to invest myself in it and expect him to do all these & remain my friend. He stop talking to me for months..

Then after 3-4 months he text me back & asked if we're still besties? & i text him yes.. We started talking again on & off.. Not like before.. There were times he would flirt and times when i would flirt slightly.. We meet on & off for movie or hangout casually.. Not often like one every 1-2 months..

Since the past few months i feel the urge to meet him.. I asked him to mert me a sunday & spend the whole day with me to the beach & take me to a road trip.. He did so.. We had a great time..

Since some weeks i was feeling down & an urged to kiss sm1 as i really miss these physical contact as its been almost a year im single.. He text he & i tokd him i was sad.. I dont miss having a bf but i do miss the caring & kisses.. A day after he asked me if im free on friday night he'll take me out for dinner & movie.. I said yes & we met.. I had a great time with him laughing and talking.. Sunday i went shopping with sandra my best friend

On our way back home i was missing leo.. I texted him & asked him whats up & if he wanted to meet up.. He called me & said he's taking a nap he's tired. It was 5pm.. I said ok.. I texted after hanging up "sure u won't come I go home'? He text back asking where i wanna go. I told him anywhere i wanna talk a bit. He said ok we go watch starvat the beach.. & me to wait @ my friends place he'll pick me up. I did so..

He came then on our way he tease me saying there is viber we could use that to talk.. I smiled silently.. He asked me if i wanted to eat smthn i said no.. He asked if we should get something to drink? Like smirnof ice (a light 1% alcohol lemon drink.. My fav) i said ok.. He took 3 cans & i drank one.. He drank the two... We talked & gaze at the star & cracking jokes.. He was teasing & tickling me ( looking for excuses to come close like tickling my waist & resting his hand there or tickling hard enough so i would take off his hand then he'll hold my hand.. He tried to hug me several times & at last he twisted my hand at the back gentlely & pulled me close to him.. & he hugged me tightly.. I hugged him back.. When i did so he hugged me tighter and pulled my waist closer to his body.. My head was his cheat & i could hear his heart beating so fast.. He then held my face up in his hand and looked into my eyes.. I blushed & hugged him back hiding my face on his chest. He hugged my tightly for a long time & was playing with my hair.. I started feeling cold then he asked me if i wanted to go in the car.. I smiled & said yes..

In the car he put on the music and tookmy hand & started moving it in his as if we were dancing a slow together.. He did that for some mins and kissed my head and hugged me.. He asked me if i wanted to rest on him i said ok.. He pulled back his seat & i literaly rested on his lap and ended up my head on his leg facing up looking at him.. & the rest of my body was on my seat.. He took off his jacket & put on the hand break underneath my waist to avoid me from hurting my back.. I caressed arms, face and kept playing with my hair.. Then i got up and went back to my seat and he pulled me suddenly kissing my forehead and suddenly reached my lips.. He kissed me & i pulled away saying we're not supposed to.. He started pulling back & asked if im sure.. I looked at him & remain silently wishing he would kiss me again.. & he did so.. We started kissing me passionately biting my lips as if he's been waiting for this moment for ages..

Then we stopped and i was blushing like hell.. He tease and said 'hey we kissed.. The kiss lobg awaited.. Finally..& we both laughed. I asked him if he regrets.. He said no.. Pulling me cl0ser.. Then a thought crossed my mine.. He once told me that since he cant find any1 serious he used to hangout with girls & would change his simcard incase they want more than a casual relationship.. I was feeling afraid & i told him im afraid resting my head on his leg..

He asked me why.. I asked him if he would change simcard.. He said no.. Got up & asked him if he's seing anyone he replied no.. Do you see me texting anyone? Would i be here with you if i had someone? I asked him why he dont want any serious stuff.. He answer when i find someone serious i will.. I asked him what are we doing.. He asked me to let things be.. Let time decide & we'l see.. I said ok., i was confuse.. He kissed me again & hugged me., what i loved the most was that he kissed me & hugged me without touching me with lust.. He touched my waist head hugged me but didn't touch my boobs or pussy or ass.. I appreciated this..

We went back & he droped me home.. On our way he asked me if i wont sleep or rest on his arms while he's driving.. I smiled & did so.. I got upnand he hold my hand on & off or playing with my hair.. He kissed me on my lips before i got off.. He texted me when he got back home & was saying that he love my kisses and didn't knew i was a shy girl.. He said that we kissed passionately & he loved it.. I was taking time to reply as i had to do some research work for a presentation on monday.. He asked me why im taking so long to reply.. I told him what i was doing.. Then he wished me goodnight..

Based on the fact he asked me to let time decide what we'll be i didn't expect him to text me in the morning.. I was checking my phone & felt disapponted by not seeing his text.. Then at 9 am i got a text from him wishing me good morning & have a nice day.. I repkied back and we texted on & off during the day.. At 19:00 i didnt hear from him., i texted him to ask him where he is.. I got a call from a fixed line & it was him.. He told me he's still at work.. He'll talk to me when he reach home.. I said ok & we both laughed., and after a couple of bye bye bye we hang up..

He texted me when he got home.. And we were texting he was taking time to respond.. I was missing him & feeling pissed off.. I told him that 'leo you dont have to force yourself to text me.. I understand..' He replied saying that he's texting me but maybe not the way i wanted him to do.. Sorry.. I replied ok.. & was pissed of.. He asked me what i was doing & i told him my work.. He then went to bed wishing me goodnight.. I was disappointed that he's not like he used to be before like calling me ect..

I woke up in the morning thinking 'hey its ok we kissed.. Get over it now.. Forget it.. There's nothing' then i checked my mob on my way to work i found his text saying good morning.. What is he trying to do? What should i do?

* by the way unintentionallyhe tried to kissed me exactly one year before on 7sept2014 & we kissed on 7 sept 2015.. Lool

ReputationRep:
    not sure what's longer - War & Peace or OP's post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAINE.)
    not sure what's longer - War & Peace or OP's post
    Lol im sorry i know its a long post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_ina)
    Lol im sorry i know its a long post
    Write some cliff notes. Aint nobody got time to read all that.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody 'ell this is long.

I'll just shove in some of the generic responses for the time being:
    'You are over thinking things'
    'You are too good for him'
    'Give it time and it will sort itself out'

Feel free to pick out any of those and apply it to your scenario, or make one of your own.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are mean. This girl is an emergency situation lol

(Original post by Ash_ina)
    Hi i didn't knew what to write as title but there is this guy(i'll name him leo due his horoscope ) who is a very good friend of mine for years.. He used to be my sisters collegue and we get along very well..

I won't read either but I'll tell you about Leo Man, Pisces Women.
    Mostly with the help of Google:

Leo and Pisces are two markedly different signs, conscious efforts to understand each other and to make adjustments are necessary in order for this relationship to be harmonious. Both of them are incurable romantics and can do well once they adjust to their different styles of love.

A Leo man is highly expressive in nature and he does so with a dramatic and natural flair that gives him a confidence and nobility that is apparent to all who is around him. This man craves all the best that life can afford him, which applies to food and drink, lifestyle, as well as women. He is highly sentimental and a die-hard romantic. Leo man is generous to the end as well as gracious; warm, affectionate and his lover should have that same self expression. He is a jealous lover but treats his woman like a princess with all he has to give.

A Pisces woman is simply gracious, warm and affectionate with sprinkle of compassion and intelligence as well. She knows how the human heart loves and would never think of separating herself from such a beautiful quality. She can be naive and unrealistic about the world and other people, but it is simply because she is innocent and assumes the best of her surroundings. Love relationship brings out the best of Pisces woman as she always fits to the mold of her lover and has the highest respect for her man. She is not much on expressing herself but she always gives it her best shot.

Pisces woman can be as promiscuous as she can be loyal. But she is almost always a woman who is more than likely not try to dominate in any situation over her man. She follows along with her lover’s rules and respects him as well. She does this to appease her Leo man more than fear him. Before entering into a serious relationship, both Pisces woman and Leo man should understand the others’ level of dedication as well as trying to figure out their own. If there is any infidelity to be had in this relationship, rest assured one can see the fury of the Leo man’s roar and Pisces woman getting extremely hurt. If infidelity isn’t a variable, and their love grows stronger there is always a sense of respect but not without a trace of suspicion which is usually present. Any pressure on the Pisces woman can make her slip out of that situation and even more pressure can cause her to disappear.

Leo man likes to set the ways that the relationship goes. His authority shows through and the rules of the game are laid down. As confident and aggressive as he is, deep down him, he is still worried that his woman may take over, or try to. He is either the debonair romantic with a long list of past and present lovers or a devoted husband who is as loyal as the day is long. His yelling and his pouting do not do anyone any good so to avoid such a scene with delicate worship is best for his woman. If this does not work for Pisces woman she may give up with the relationship. The only thing after this point that upsets him more than losing her is the fact that she didn’t take his advice on the matters at hand before going.

As with the time their trust and faith increases, the Leo man and Pisces woman share one of the most compatible relationship. They both give each other the freedom and love; they crave for and promise to return to each other’s arms. While she gives the lessons of humbleness to him, he teaches her to be more focused and realistic. There are plenty of skies they glide over and plenty oceans they swim through to make their love stronger and reliable. She respects him and makes him feel bolder and more masculine while the shower of love and pamper given by Leo man, makes her turn into a beautiful rose from a mere little bud. There is always an unspoken mystery in their love which God leaves to them to solve and cherish till eternity.

The initial attraction between Leo man and Pisces woman is strong and their sexual attraction is even stronger. Everything is beautiful and magical between Leo man and Pisces woman, that is until she gets a dreamy look in her eyes as her mind wanders off. To her, it is a fictitious place she goes where her fantasies are created. To her Leo man, it is a cold look she has because she doesn’t really want to be with him. His pride is hurt, jealousy surfaces and argument incurs. She needs to let her loyal, generous, yet stubborn and proud lover know just how much he means to her. While making love she has to just be with her man and leave her dream world behind. It is quite important for her to do this for her Leo man. It ensures a strong, loyal and protective relationship and their sexual intimacy becomes an eternal experience of passion and romance. There is often a problem here with a union of this kind. Pisces woman can be quite the little flirt, but with Leo man right behind her, she may want to rethink just who she bats her eyes at.

To make a strong relationship between Leo man and Pisces woman, it needs to have some understanding and devotion. As soon as he realizes this, he knows how far to push the boundaries of advice and lecture. He also knows that he shouldn’t feel threatened that she would want to take over his position being first in the relationship nor resist his authority. She needs to realize that when he gets fired up he won’t back down until all of his fury is out and everyone knows it. Fighting with him or even calming up is not the answer as it causes a bigger fury within him. To upset a Leo man means a relentless display is to be had. She is better off flattering her lover and watching his pride build and his loyalty get stronger.

There

ReputationRep:
    My eyes can't do it, I'm sorry.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.