Turn on thread page Beta

Would you say you cope well with your course workload? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you say you cope well with your course workload?
    I’m a girl, yes
    33.89%
    I’m a girl, no
    22.78%
    I’m a guy, yes
    29.86%
    I’m a guy, no
    13.47%

• TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I'm doing a few quick TSR surveys to see how everyone's feeling about their study time. This one is to see how people typically feel they cope with their course workload. Vote above!

ReputationRep:
    Well I mean I can handle the work as we do it, but when it comes to revising I am absolute rubbish and can't cope with all the workload then

ReputationRep:
    I don't get stressed, but I procrastinate to the point where work just doesn't get done. I've become an expert in excuse-making though :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I stress out when the deadline for my cw is near and when I am stuck or havnt completed due to procrastination. It also depends on how interested I am at that cw and how hard i find it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.