Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi, i'm about to start my first year at warwick and i havent been told where i'll be living. the website says that i'll get a reply early/mid september but i'm worried that it's just me who doesnt know...
    Has anyone else heard back yet???

ReputationRep:
    You should have received an email a while back saying that accommodation information will be sent via email sometime within the week beginning 7th September.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lanterne)
    hi, i'm about to start my first year at warwick and i havent been told where i'll be living. the website says that i'll get a reply early/mid september but i'm worried that it's just me who doesnt know...
    Has anyone else heard back yet???
    The latest update on Twitter regarding accommodation is towards the "end of this week" so I would say Thursday or Friday hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Probably a long shot, just received my accommodation offer to stay at Cryfield. Would anyone be willing to swap with me? (Particularly Bluebell, Sherborne or Lakeside)

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.