Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And when does everyone move in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al_10)
    And when does everyone move in?
    21st for most i think, but do you need to pay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenarthra)
    21st for most i think, but do you need to pay?
    I need to pay for my 1st term i think, not sure how to contact Derwent though as im doing raleigh park i believe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al_10)
    I need to pay for my 1st term i think, not sure how to contact Derwent though as im doing raleigh park i believe.
    Same I'm at Raleigh Park too, do you want to join our whatsapp group for UoN students?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenarthra)
    Same I'm at Raleigh Park too, do you want to join our whatsapp group for UoN students?
    Yea haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al_10)
    Yea haha!
    Great just message me with your phone number including area code.
    And i will add you as soon as possible.

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving in on the 21st I can't find anything about freshers tickets though :/

ReputationRep:
    Should have paid for it by now idk try emailing or calling accomodation, I paid on the 1st coz that was the deadline in my offer but you can always contact them.

As for moving in im moving in on the 20th coz im catered however i think self catered are 19th and internationals are a week before

ReputationRep:
    Freshers week info from the Students Union is here: http://www.uonwelcome.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ftmshk)
    Freshers week info from the Students Union is here: http://www.uonwelcome.co.uk

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you only have to book tickets for the Finale Party then?

ReputationRep:
    It looks like you have to book for almost everything, but there are lots of free events.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.