The Student Room Group

A levels practicals info

Hi everyone, I'm a foreigner student and I wanted to ask people who took Science A Levels like Biology, Physics or Chemistry if their practical parts are difficult. I would like to study those subjects online but what stops me are practical exams cause I have no idea how they are and if they're easy enough for me to learn them by watching YouTube videos etc, or if I absolutely need a course in the UK. Thank you for your help

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by annac7
Hi everyone, I'm a foreigner student and I wanted to ask people who took Science A Levels like Biology, Physics or Chemistry if their practical parts are difficult. I would like to study those subjects online but what stops me are practical exams cause I have no idea how they are and if they're easy enough for me to learn them by watching YouTube videos etc, or if I absolutely need a course in the UK. Thank you for your help

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are able to sit International A levels which do not require you to sit any practical exams.

Matt - LearnOnline
Reply 3
I read about Cambridge and edexcel international a levels but in both manuals there are units 3 and 6 that are about practicals just as the normal a levels so I don't get the difference

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest