Turn on thread page Beta

Is it ok to do 3 a levels and will these subjects get me into a good university? watch

ReputationRep:
    I just started sixth form yesterday having already chosen to do English language, English literature, art and applied ICT. However, starting my first day with English language I discovered it really wasn't what I was expecting, teaching wise, content wise, course wise or the people in the class. So I've decided to drop that as I knew from that moment I wasn't going to do well or enjoy the whole experience. This leaves me with English Literature, Art and design and applied ICT. Everyone always says you don't need 4 for universities especially if in the 3, you achieve exceptional grades (A/A*). Even my head of sixth form said that to me and advised against picking up a 4th as/a level for the sake of it. So will my subjects be good for uni along with work experience ect and have I made the right decision?! Thank you for your opinions. PS, sorry it's so long

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.