The Student Room Group

What do girls think of other girls with small breasts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PusE
I'm a 34C, so I'm pretty small but I don't care what other girls, or even guys, think about me. I get to sleep on my front and they're round and perky, just the way I like them.

When I see a girl with A cup boobs, I don't think anything of her, or her boobs. Boob size is a non issue to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best size imo
Original post by REMLewis

Spoiler

Me sorry...:tongue:

Naa small is atom size or a mustard seed size :lol:
Reply 22
A couple of bitchy 'friends' have made comments about mine being small, 32B. But mine tend to be much better than other peoples at creating a good cleavage effect, especially since I have quite a small frame :smile: so it doesn't bother me anymore (and my bf seems to like them anyway!)
Original post by Anonymous
Well i am small breasted.:colonhash:

Not sure what other girls think of me. But i could care less what they think. I just care about the opinions of mandems you get me :hand: Most guys like big breasts :cry2:

Don't you mean you couldn't care less also some boys don;t mind small tits so chin up
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I couldnt give a damn about breast size :hugs:

That makes me feel a hell of a lot better :cry2: :jumphug:
Original post by Carpe Vinum
I think how lucky they are that they can go braless.

Girls should never go braless. Girl's underwear is always nice to look at.
Zero/Little boob sweat in the summer. And nice, quality bras that aren't too expensive (small band size-"big" cup size bras are hard to find at a reasonable price here).
Original post by Carpe Vinum
I think how lucky they are that they can go braless.

This!
Original post by karl pilkington
Don't you mean you couldn't care less also some boys don;t mind small tits so chin up

Same thing :hand:

Not a lot of guys tbh. I am lacking in the chest department and it makes me feel less like a woman. :colonhash:
Original post by REMLewis

Spoiler

Me sorry...:tongue:

I see. :drool:
Well i am small breasted.:colonhash:

Not sure what other girls think of me. But i could care less what they think. I just care about the opinions of mandems you get me :hand: Most guys like big breasts :cry2:

That's alright S., if you have a cute face you'll be fine. :hugs:
Usually I think they are lucky to have smaller breasts than me, mine are quite large and I'm petite, so I would prefer to have a naturally smaller cup size myself! But I would never judge another women based on their bra size, that would be pointless.
Probably something similar to what guys think when they see other guys with much smaller arms than them.
Original post by zyzzyspirit
That's alright S., if you have a cute face you'll be fine. :hugs:

S? Thanks mate :hugs:
Well then, i am well and truly ****ed.

What about 3/4ths of a cupped hand :cry2:

lmao. Theres lots of boys that like that too.
Small breasts for the win!
Well, what I lack in the breast department I more than make up for in the bum/leg department.

I don't think many women really care, in fact, a lot of larger breasted women probably envy those with smaller mammary glands - less back problems later in life, less sagging and when people (namely men) talk to you they talk to your face and not your cleavage.
I would judge a woman with larger breasts, not a woman with smaller breasts.
Mine are small so of course not, but even if they weren't, I wouldn't look down on girls who do have small ones :lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine are pretty small so I don't care. When I see girls with bigger boobs I'm always glad that mine are small because it means I can run and play sport without too much, errr, chest motion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending