Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Luke and I'm not studying BA Performing Arts or Drama and Theatre or anything like that for my degree, (I'm studying BSc Psychology actually), so if this thread is in the wrong place then please move it. :askamod: :yy: However I'm planning on setting up a musical theatre society at Teesside University. I like social sciences and mathematical subjects but I also like MFLs, English and especially the Fine Arts.

I'm really into poetry, music, drama, theatre and media etc. I've always loved musical theatre too. So in addition to my studies, I want to really apply myself to the fine arts with commitment this time, (except for poetry and music, I haven't actively participated in the fine arts for a while now). So I'm hoping to set up this society so that we, (we who want to be involved in musical shows), can do our own musicals! And it's really exciting. So is there anyone else coming here to Teesside as well that would be interested in joining? I don't bite, honest! I'm not an active expert obviously but I am a bit of a perfectionist in projects though! :mmm: So yeah Who is considering to be in?

Update: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3699677

ReputationRep:
    gl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bengali)
    gl
    Idk what gl means but I will assume it means good luck So thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow Student)
    Idk what gl means but I will assume it means good luck So thank you!
    ye it does, you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bengali)
    ye it does, you're welcome
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Update: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3699677

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.