Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm in my third year of university and I have just noticed that at the start of the month £750 has gone into my account. It says it's from 'hei bursary payment' on my statement. But I haven't got an email from anywhere telling me I was getting it.
    Just wondering if anyone knew what it is?
    Thank you!!! 😊

    A HEI bursary payment is an award that your University has set up and pays via the Student Loan Company payment system. I'd contact your Uni to see what bursaries they offer for your year / course. Don't spend it until you're certain just in case, but many Uni's offer these kind of incentive awards.
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.