Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm new, blah blah blah.

Anyway, was wondering if anyone on here does Ancient History, or if anyone goes to a school that offers it for A Level? I really need to get in contact with a teacher before I start studying for the remaining 5 modules next year.

I think I've managed to fluke my exam today (Document Study 1 *cringe*) but I don't fancy risking a whole A Level on my dubious abilities to learn by myself.

So basically, find me a teacher, quick!

ReputationRep:
    Oh, you mean there are no teachers at your college? That happened to me. I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it.

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you get an Ancient History tutor?

ReputationRep:
    I'd really like to find one. I thought the best way to go about this would be to find a school that already taught it somewhere in the country, and then ask the teacher if I can tag along. Clearly this isn't so.

Where can I find a tutor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allocin)
    I'd really like to find one. I thought the best way to go about this would be to find a school that already taught it somewhere in the country, and then ask the teacher if I can tag along. Clearly this isn't so.

Where can I find a tutor?
    look in the phone book.

ReputationRep:
    I do Ancient History. Did my three AS modules yesterday, pretty difficult! What part of the country do you live in? There's about 3 colleges in my area that offer the subject, I thought it was the same everywhere, but evidently not.

ReputationRep:
    Well what are you doing to do with Ancient History allocin, im pretty esk at it myself so I may be able to help you.

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.