The Student Room Group

Good Universities to Apply to with BBB at AS?

I'd really like to know any good universities that are more likely to take me, considering my current AS grades.
I'm already decided on applying to Liverpool, UEA and Leicester, any other ideas?
Original post by Gem735
I'd really like to know any good universities that are more likely to take me, considering my current AS grades.
I'm already decided on applying to Liverpool, UEA and Leicester, any other ideas?

Kent and then i would do a low 'just in case option' since all the 3 you mentioned will likely give you similar offers
If you get your teachers to predict you AAA/AAB then I would apply to places like QM/SOAS/City
Reply 3
Original post by Gem735

Depends on what you are predicted at A2 - also have a look to see if your college falls below Bristols contextual offer, if it does then that may well be a good option
Original post by Gem735

Hello!

Maybe Essex could be an option for you? I have just finished my law degree at Essex and I applied again to do my LLM on Business Law.
Essex accepts students with ABB BBB A levels :smile:

^Andriana

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending