2ne1Aaron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm sort of in a dilemma here,so basically in May I was told that I couldn't do the Religous studies exams due to my capability of passing the subject ,therefore I revised bits of my Religous studies specification during the summer,I have also managed to get a Tutor,however I feel so intimidated of A2,even though some topics from RS would really be fun to learn,as well as this I pretty much classify my self as lowest performer with in the group,all of them are smart,even though few are resitting.So as alternative I might do public service all in 1 year,but I have a lot to catch with the 1st year of the subject,but I don't mind since I do good in my btec science which I'm predicted a distinction,however I feel like Religous studies can be a aid for my sociology beliefs in society course and vice versa. What do you think I should do?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
Tank Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello! I've moved this over to the religious education and philosophy forum now, so you should get more replies here
2ne1Aaron
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Still no replies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?