felicite
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
Which one is the more prestigious for employers between accounting and finance and management at warwick? thanks!
felicite
Rep:
?
you see I feel more attracted to A&F but I want to know what is the difference concerning the career prospect...Is A&F closer to economics than to management? On warwick's website, it's written that 83% of A&F graduates will get a job in 6 months and 95% for management graduates; how do you explain that? I hope that someone have some information to help me (quite urgent), thanks
welcometoib
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by felicite)
you see I feel more attracted to A&F but I want to know what is the difference concerning the career prospect...Is A&F closer to economics than to management? On warwick's website, it's written that 83% of A&F graduates will get a job in 6 months and 95% for management graduates; how do you explain that? I hope that someone have some information to help me (quite urgent), thanks
makes absolutely no difference whatsoever in any high paying graduate scheme, seen as equal, only difference is that if you want to audit as a career, you do less studying during work as the degree of a and f gives exemptions.
felicite
Rep:
?
hey welcometoib! thanks for your answer ya I'm very interested by audit. what does the sentence "you do less studying during work as the a&f degree gives exemptions" means? (sorry i'm french so i might not have understood this sentence) Would you say that a&f might be slighty better?
welcometoib
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by felicite)
hey welcometoib! thanks for your answer ya I'm very interested by audit. what does the sentence "you do less studying during work as the a&f degree gives exemptions" means? (sorry i'm french so i might not have understood this sentence) Would you say that a&f might be slighty better?
i meant less work during a career in audit, if you study the ACA/ACCA you have to do exams, I think doing A and F at warwick means you can choose modules that exempt you from doing some studying for the ACA if you do accounting in the future
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.65%
No - I have already returned home (20)
12.66%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
20.89%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.86%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.95%

Watched Threads