Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

the crucible, analysing help needed watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi

for my gcse coursework, we have to perform part of the crucible play (we're doing act II, about a page in to the ten commandments/adultery part), and we have to stop it every so often and comment on the scene and analyse it.

Does anyone have any useful resources to help do this or any tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by londongirl)
    hi

for my gcse coursework, we have to perform part of the crucible play (we're doing act II, about a page in to the ten commandments/adultery part), and we have to stop it every so often and comment on the scene and analyse it.

Does anyone have any useful resources to help do this or any tips?
    ahh that book was kinda cool. i did eng written coursework on it. john proctor n co, witch trials. anyhow the essay i did wason the proctors relationship - "
    Discuss the Relationship between John and Elizabeth Proctor and its Presentation. In What Ways Do the Characters Reflect and Further the play’s Themes."

could be useful? i dunno. if you want it pm me or something and ill try and send it. mightaswell do some good with it put lots of effort into it :P

ReputationRep:
    well write out the script u are going to perform with the stage directions you are going to use urself.. i.e how you're going to portray john/elizabeth etc. then analyse it like an english essay i guess

ReputationRep:
    But some analysing software..

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.