Turn on thread page Beta

Guy I hardly know messaged me watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically, we used to work together, maybe 12 times (it was casual work). He didn't know me too well but I guess we were work mates.

It was out of the blue. I've been travelling for a year and he's now graduated and moved to London. He's over 150 miles away.

Do you think he likes me? I hadn't spoken to him for about a year and a half or was he just seeing how I was doing?

He was really enthusiastic and said we should meet up when we cross paths.

ReputationRep:
    I think you might be over thinking things JUST A LITTLE BIT MAYBE.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds more like he was just seeing how you were doing. I like to check up on people I used to know as well.

I think if he liked you, he would have made it obvious sooner.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    lol

the logic of this. It's like saying "this guy sneezed in my direction, is he love sick?"

:innocent:

ReputationRep:
    i'd say he likes you yeah. guys only message girls they wanna bang. people don't like hearing that but its true. maybe he saw some your pictures and thought 'i'd tap that'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sqwertylol)
    i'd say he likes you yeah. guys only message girls they wanna bang. people don't like hearing that but its true. maybe he saw some your pictures and thought 'i'd tap that'
    That's what I was thinking too. He doesn't seem the sort who would message just to check up on how I was lol...

...thing is, he's since moved 200 miles since uni, I'm not sure how it could work. I graduate next year but might move to London. 1 in 3 graduates do I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by twodaysgone)
    That's what I was thinking too. He doesn't seem the sort who would message just to check up on how I was lol...

...thing is, he's since moved 200 miles since uni, I'm not sure how it could work. I graduate next year but might move to London. 1 in 3 graduates do I guess
    probably just wants a quick thing if you happen to bump into each other in the future

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.