Turn on thread page Beta

Reading list for Econ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guyssssss!

I just started AS economics and at the moment I don't have a textbook so I was wondering if anyone had any suggested reading material that I can read to get an idea of the subject and get a head start

Thankssss xxxxxxxxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uma1999)
    Hi guyssssss!

I just started AS economics and at the moment I don't have a textbook so I was wondering if anyone had any suggested reading material that I can read to get an idea of the subject and get a head start

Thankssss xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Which exam board? I'm assuming you're getting a textbook, right?
    For now, you could have a look on Tutor2u and Economics Help to get some of the main ideas. There are quite a few good resources on YouTube, try Paj, Dani or EconplusDal. The 'Very Short Introduction' series of books are always good, there's an Econ one of those. Otherwise pop into a book shop/google 'Introduction to Economics' books and those should all be decent.
    I just finished OCR AS Economics, not sure if they'd be helpful but if you'd like my revision notes just drop me a PM

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for your help! My board is edexcel but if your OCR notes are relevant I would really appreciate that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uma1999)
    Thank you so much for your help! My board is edexcel but if your OCR notes are relevant I would really appreciate that!
    I have no idea what's on the Edexcel spec but I imagine most of it is pretty similar as it's all introductory concepts I'll PM you

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.