The Student Room Group

Reading list for Econ?

Hi guyssssss!

I just started AS economics and at the moment I don't have a textbook so I was wondering if anyone had any suggested reading material that I can read to get an idea of the subject and get a head start

Thankssss xxxxxxxxxxxx:smile:
Original post by Uma1999
Hi guyssssss!

I just started AS economics and at the moment I don't have a textbook so I was wondering if anyone had any suggested reading material that I can read to get an idea of the subject and get a head start

Thankssss xxxxxxxxxxxx:smile:

Which exam board? I'm assuming you're getting a textbook, right?
For now, you could have a look on Tutor2u and Economics Help to get some of the main ideas. There are quite a few good resources on YouTube, try Paj, Dani or EconplusDal. The 'Very Short Introduction' series of books are always good, there's an Econ one of those. Otherwise pop into a book shop/google 'Introduction to Economics' books and those should all be decent.
I just finished OCR AS Economics, not sure if they'd be helpful but if you'd like my revision notes just drop me a PM :smile:
Reply 2
Thank you so much for your help! My board is edexcel but if your OCR notes are relevant I would really appreciate that! :smile:
Original post by Uma1999
Thank you so much for your help! My board is edexcel but if your OCR notes are relevant I would really appreciate that! :smile:

I have no idea what's on the Edexcel spec but I imagine most of it is pretty similar as it's all introductory concepts :smile: I'll PM you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending