Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just love the leather seats What can i do to make the car look more sexy?

ReputationRep:
    Nice car! Brown interior is surprisingly sexy. 12 plate, how much did it cost? Can't decide between Sirocco or A5 coupe. :s

Gloss black rims would make it look better imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihihihihi)
    Nice car! Brown interior is surprisingly sexy. 12 plate, how much did it cost? Can't decide between Sirocco or A5 coupe. :s

I would say get the Scirroco the A5 is meh...unless youre getting the 2015 version which looks better imo compared to older models.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing you can do to make it look more sexy. Keep it the same or alternatively get yourself an 'R'. Don't dress it up to something it is not.

Having said that, matt black wheels can look pretty cool as long as they are originals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    I would say get the Scirroco the A5 is meh...unless youre getting the 2015 version which looks better imo compared to older models.

Damn son, that is a beast. Won't be getting either until after 2 more years till i graduate, so shall be able to get 2014-2015 model by then.

ReputationRep:
    Damn son, that is a beast. Won't be getting either until after 2 more years till i graduate, so shall be able to get 2014-2015 model by then.
    i want an m4 or porsche 911 4S (2014/2015)

#lifegoals

ReputationRep:
    i want an m4 or porsche 911 4S (2014/2015)

#lifegoals

Lol yeah, I love the M4 in gold/yellowish colour. But I would need to be earning £100k+ to be comfortable purchasing a £50k car. XD

I love the Jag F-type, one day I'll buy it!

ReputationRep:

Cost me £15K i was struggling between sirocco and a5 to 😂

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah, I love the M4 in gold/yellowish colour. But I would need to be earning £100k+ to be comfortable purchasing a £50k car. XD

I love the Jag F-type, one day I'll buy it!
    The F-type is nice but the bmw would still smoke it

not really if you buy it in germany where its cheaper you don't need to be having a £100k job

ReputationRep:
    The F-type is nice but the bmw would still smoke it

not really if you buy it in germany where its cheaper you don't need to be having a £100k job
    How much is it in Germany, right hand drive?

ReputationRep:
    How much is it in Germany, right hand drive?
    i can't remember on the top of my head but what i do know is that a lot of people go to germany (from the US and around europe) to buy the top end cars because taxes and stuff are much much less there and it works out cheaper (even cheaper if you drive the car from there back to england too )

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.