Turn on thread page Beta

Piercings keep sucking into face???... watch

ReputationRep:
    So around 1 and a half years ago i had my Dahlia Bites (http://bodypiercingmag.com/wp-conten...ing-Images.jpg). pierced, my piercer requested to check them once every week for the first 6 months, but after 3 months, he told me the piercings had healed fully.

I gave it another month because i was happy with the bars i had in, but after that i decided i wanted gold color bars, rather than silver. I wore the gold bars for around another 3 months and i found that one piercing was fine, but the other kept sucking into my face, even though the bars are too long and very spacious.

I think i have a habit of sucking them in my sleep, which makes a lot of sense.

At the moment i'm using clear piercing donuts in hope that they'll stop the bar moving into my face, which is working kinda well actually. I've been doing this for about 3-4 days and i was hoping someone would give me some advice or tell em why this has happened.

Also, i had my naval pierced by a really tacky piercer, who used the wrong size barbell for my naval, which again sucked into my stomach over night and half healed over, my new piercer changed the barbell but warned me it looked irritated and predicted it would reject because of this happening. It rejected like a month later and has left me with a 2cm thick purple scar that stands out on my pale skin. I'm not bothered about the scar because my boy/f is the only guy who sees it and he worships the ground i walk on.....but i would like to have it re pierced- do you think i should???? Will the scar anchor it in or push it out?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.