Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I use memrise to revise cases for Law but I have an idea for a game that would really benefit me but I dont know what to google to find one so I thought if I describe it here someone could help?

Basically I want to put a load of words in
    Singh: tenancy, boiler, fail, gas leak, death, liable by omission, gross negligence, failed contract duty
    Pittwood: train, gate, crash, death, liable by omission, gross negligence, failed contract duty
    Dytham: police, hotdog, bouncers, beat to death, watched, no action, liable by omission, misconduct, failed public duty

And the game gives me say "Dytham" as a word and then choice of words from all the ones I entered and I have to pick all the words which link to it.

Or if no one knows an app, any one think of a way to make an effective game that runs like this by hand? Ugh, thanks xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.