Tufts
fist love is not your only love.
teehee
Reply 21
scarlet ibis
teehee

tee hee major typoage!! :toung: :blush:
Tufts
Despite what the poems and songs say, you have many chances at hapiness :wink: Your first love is not your only love.

Exactly. You could think you're totally in love with someone, you could even live with them, but that doesn't mean it's meant to be.
Vampyrcorn
To be honest, it does seem a bit wrong to me, using other guys feelings to help your own insecurities. You said one guy was in love with you? It's not really fair on him, surely, to use his affection to keep up your self esteem? And to be his friend just to make yourself feel better?

I don't know, but it doesn't really sound like you *need* other guys' attention, rather that you would prefer it and you're just being a bit self indulgent by pandering to this insecurity.

I don't want to sound harsh, I can understand how you might feel but I do think that it would be best to get over it. Even if you and your boyfriend do split up then it's probably best not to immediately turn to guys who show you love to make yourself feel better. Independence and self-confidence without guys is better. Trust me. :wink:

But I don't think you're doing anything wrong to your boyfriend, (unless you flirt back? ) since you don't like the guys and you would never cheat. I just think it's not a great way of going about things for your sake and for the sake of that guy who is in love with you.

Totally agree with that, if you have to rely on extra male attention like that then do you really love your boyfriend?

Latest

Trending

Trending