Turn on thread page Beta

She has ugly feet, second toe longer than big one watch

Im really attracted to her but hate looking at her feet, she always wears flipflops and sandals which makes me more sick. I want to break it to her nicely without hurting her feelings, i want her to wear shoes that dont show her feet or wear socks around me. What make me more confused is why she paints her toenails, they aint gonna make it any better. I love everything else about her so want to break it to her nicely. Any suggestions

ReputationRep:
    Wtf it's a toe! Get over it mate. Listen to yourself... You're really attracted to her but TOE.

What? Seriously making love to her toe just doesn't need to be on the menu let her paint her nails and whatever she can't change the length of her toe fool.

ReputationRep:
    *looks at feet*

*my second toe is longer too*

*cries*

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, first world problems here...

ReputationRep:
    Haahahaahahahahah reminds me of the movie boomerang

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You literally post the same crap on every thread. "Looool, i'm done with tsr!!! Blah blah!!! I'm done!!!!"
    Looks like I've got a mysterious follower. Hi William Walker.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus Christ. We have bigger issues to think about in the world than toe sizes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyDualscar)
    *looks at feet*

*my second toe is longer too*

*cries*
    Lol so is mine.
    Op stop being pathetic. Thanks for the laugh though!

ReputationRep:
    It was an idealized form in ancient Greece sculpture. The statue of liberty actually has feet like that.

ReputationRep:
    You should not discriminate against people with longer second toes. I am proud of my longer second toe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starvation13)
    It's obvious he has a foot fetish, and that the toe differential really impacts his ability to love her.
    Right Einstein so I heard you want to offer up your baby toe so we can make a direct transplant. This is an unusual case the woman actually has no somatic illness but the mans **** is at stake here. It will drop off if we don't push for this operation asap.

Such a selfless person.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    one time when i was 11 two girls ran up to me saying "your second toe is longer right! that means all your muscles are going to freeze soon!" they were deadly serious

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DannyDualscar)
    one time when i was 11 two girls ran up to me saying "your second toe is longer right! that means all your muscles are going to freeze soon!" they were deadly serious
    "freeze" wtf?

ReputationRep:
    What an absolute joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Jesus Christ. We have bigger issues to think about in the world than toe sizes.
    I disagree. There is literally nothing more important.

ReputationRep:
    My mum told me it means your going to be rich one day, probably completely false but that should ease the nauseousness you're feeling a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vis break)
    "freeze" wtf?
    lol sorry i meant like they'd stop working, like stephen hawking

ReputationRep:
    Zhy is that you?

ReputationRep:
    doesnt a longer second toe mean youre gay or is that just fingers?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.