Turn on thread page Beta

He wants me back after dumping me for another girl watch

Okay am so confused and devastated. I liked this guy the very first time I saw him.After 3 months, we broke up. He told me he didn't love me anymore. He didn't have any feelings for me and soon after that he was with another girl. She was doing her A2s and he was in AS.He told me that he loves this girl so much and what we had was nothing. We didn't talk for 7 months. I have always wanted him to be happy, That was always my number one dream for him.So last Friday, he randomly texted me asking if everything is okay, telling me to see him at his house since he is always free but am already with someone else.When I was telling him to forgive me and probably come back to me, he was so cold hearted and hardly even listened. He told me to just leave him alone and even put my number on blacklist. Every time I tried calling him, all my calls were going to voice mail.I kinda still like him but my current boyfriend adores me so much. I don't want to mess up and leave him for someone who is not worth it.but I still have feelings for the other guy who hurt my feelings the most.Some one please tell me what to do.ik this is quite long but your help Will really be helpful. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Persevere with your new boyfriend and do not spare him a second thought! You deserve to be respected pall!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay am so confused and devastated. I liked this guy the very first time I saw him.After 3 months, we broke up. He told me he didn't love me anymore. He didn't have any feelings for me and soon after that he was with another girl. She was doing her A2s and he was in AS.He told me that he loves this girl so much and what we had was nothing. We didn't talk for 7 months. I have always wanted him to be happy, That was always my number one dream for him.So last Friday, he randomly texted me asking if everything is okay, telling me to see him at his house since he is always free but am already with someone else.When I was telling him to forgive me and probably come back to me, he was so cold hearted and hardly even listened. He told me to just leave him alone and even put my number on blacklist. Every time I tried calling him, all my calls were going to voice mail.I kinda still like him but my current boyfriend adores me so much. I don't want to mess up and leave him for someone who is not worth it.but I still have feelings for the other guy who hurt my feelings the most.Some one please tell me what to do.ik this is quite long but your help Will really be helpful. Thank you
    Okay.. first of all, u sound like such a sweet girl and i'm going to give u advice as if you are my sister. i was once in ur shoes so i understand the pain you are going through.

firstly, you need to understand that most (not all) of boys will NOT have the same maturity level as a girl of a similar age. from what u have told me, i can see that u have clearly displayed your fondness of him in the past e.g. calling him/begging him back. keeping that in mind, he probably thinks because u like him so much, he ccan treat u like a puppet and play games to prove to himself he can drop u when he wants and pick u back up when he wants. DO NOT give him that power. i know it VERY easy to just give in and take him back because u love him but u also to need to have self respect and know that u cannot be treated like that. you deserve way more. i say forget about him and let those feelings slowly fade. if u run back to him ur just going to be hurt even more. and this time you will also hurt ur current bf who btw seems amazing.

this is my honest opinion and advice but if u dont agree with this that fine u do what u wanna do. its quite hard to think 'logically' when ur infatuated with someone thus leading to making mistakes. but who knows.

good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Mannn no gf for me for 2 years -- gotta focus on A levels.. clearly too much drama as shown in your post

(Original post by maggie43)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you. I do put that into consideration as well. The other girl left him as well for someone else and she's off to uni. I don't want to break my man's heart. And I have a feeling he'll even hurt me more this time round. Thank you x
    lol Am supposed to be anonymous

Don't be the idiot that ruins something with true potentional for some loser who left you for another girl.

Forget him completely and invest in your new boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Don't give him the time of day. If he left you for someone once, then he'll definitely do it again once someone else comes along. What's done is done and just stay with your current bf and forget this other guy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.