The Student Room Group

"You're not my type" - explanation?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pattyg18
Maybe it's because you seek dating advice from a student's forum?

You have a rep point because i like your avatar (shrek pic...)

Spoiler

Means you're ugly, annoying, beta etc etc
Original post by Mankytoes
Any evidence for that? In fact, there's quite a lot of sexy British women in major tv and film, so I expect the global perception is pretty positive.

It isn't, talk to anyone who isn't from the UK

Tough love- if you aren't able to get with attractive girls, that doesn't mean they "have the worst atttitudes", it means you probably lack attractive qualities, and most of those will translate around the world, although obviously things like humour vary by culture. Point is, you're better off looking at yourself than blaming your country.

Strawman argument, I can get attractive girls from anywhere, its just an established fact British women are among the worst
Original post by Normies Out
It isn't, talk to anyone who isn't from the UK

Strawman argument, I can get attractive girls from anywhere, its just an established fact British women are among the worst

Lol I've been to a lot of countries (Italy, Turkey) where the local guys go crazy over English girls.

Yeah, girls go crazy for guys who don't know what the word "fact" means.
Lol I've been to a lot of countries (Italy, Turkey) where the local guys go crazy over English girls.

Yeah, girls go crazy for guys who don't know what the word "fact" means.

They 'go crazy' because British women are extremely easy, its not any reflection that they're are good looking
They 'go crazy' because British women are extremely easy, its not any reflection that they're are good looking

Sure. So zero evidence, right? I've travelled a fair bit, and the only guys I've really heard lay into British girls are British guys.
Sure. So zero evidence, right? I've travelled a fair bit, and the only guys I've really heard lay into British girls are British guys.

Yes but you're a whiteknight cuckold, your opinion is worthless
Yes but you're a whiteknight cuckold, your opinion is worthless

Good stuff.
The wierd thing is when they say this after you've kissed or even ****ed them.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending