Obsessed with..... Watch

This discussion is closed.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Koloth
I actually saw the 2nd series months ago. There are places where you can *cough* download *cough* the USA airings.
Don't wanna know... No spoilers PLEEEEEASE !
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Top Ten Things I Can't Live Without.

1. Chocolate
2. Expression
3. The Internet
4. TV
5. Six Feet Under
6. The Simpsons
7. Squirity Cream
8. My Guitar
9. My Computer
10. Buffy the Vamp

Edit - Got rid of Dogs and put Buffy The Vamp in place
Toyosi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Foodwise I'd say chocolate is totally overrated. I only eat it if I'm starving and can't find anything better.
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I tell you what is the best.

When I went to france, my friends and I went to a cafe which only sold Pancakes. I ordered a (Pancake) avec du chocolat orange. Basically, a Pancake covered with Orange Chocolate Sauce.

It was the most deli thing I have ever taste! I'm still looking for a place here which sells them. When I make them, they don't taste right.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Moonshine
When I went to france, my friends and I went to a cafe which only sold Pancakes...It was the most deli thing I have ever taste! I'm still looking for a place here which sells them. When I make them, they don't taste right.
My mum makes 'mmm' tasty pancakes...

Anyhow- we went up to london for a day trip once and we went into this pancake cafe- it had all different types of toppings...savoury and sweet- sounds like what you're talking about but I have no idea where abouts in London it was...hmmm...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (246)
27.27%
No (656)
72.73%

Watched Threads