Turn on thread page Beta

The most depressing thread ever - How do you think you will exit this world? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Only to 11 year olds :rolleyes:
    its coz i dont play final fantasy init?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand the humour in the one of yours that I've seen Seeing as other people do, that's probably just However, I love a good tragedy
    typical woman. Always wanting the guns, the violence, the death, the horrible ending. No, I want to get this film where everyone dies...not the fantastic romantai comedy where they all kiss and make up!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    typical woman. Always wanting the guns, the violence, the death, the horrible ending. No, I want to get this film where everyone dies...not the fantastic romantai comedy where they all kiss and make up!!
    psssh who'd want a happy ending? No excitement in that!

ReputationRep:
    psssh who'd want a happy ending? No excitement in that!
    You sound like Emma Bovary!

ReputationRep:
    if my life dont gt better im probably going to suicide b4 my twenties!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bratcat)
    You sound like Emma Bovary!
    I'll have to read Madame Bovary and get back to you on that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    if my life dont gt better im probably going to suicide b4 my twenties!
    You sound more depressed than me. But seriously are you ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You sound more depressed than me. But seriously are you ok?
    no im nt lol! im a really depressed person lol i wont b spending so much time on the net if i was ok! for the moment im too scared of dying so all my attempts failed bt i dont know wots gona happen in the future! bt i dont really care! ive been like that for nearly 3yrs ...

ReputationRep:
    I will probably have a heart attack on my wedding day when I am 32.
    I will be going to meet a girlfriend and the vehical I am travelling on will crash but the only one killed will be me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    I want to die saving someone, but I have to be dying really obviously with the aim of saving the other person, otherwise it just won't be worth it. Ooh, I know, some girl I really like, who isn't quite convinced that I'm good enough for her, and then just as she's starting to really like me I give my life to save her. Ooh yeah. Now, what am I going to save her from... I would say a shooting but Pig has already gone for that one. Maybe an explosion... nah, I like the idea of a shooting. Somebody shoots her, some sort of madman terrorist, and I dive in front of her, taking a shot in my chest just as the police get to the scene. Then she looks down at me lying on the floor and I say: "I told you I was one of the good guys," with a faint little smile, before closing my eyes and dying, causing her to start crying uncontrollably.

I'm pretty sure I've got my life story on these forums somewhere as well if anyone wants to read it .
    Its nice to think that you would make her feel really guilty for the rest of her life :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    no im nt lol! im a really depressed person lol i wont b spending so much time on the net if i was ok! for the moment im too scared of dying so all my attempts failed bt i dont know wots gona happen in the future! bt i dont really care! ive been like that for nearly 3yrs ...
    It sounds like you need to see a doctor. I assume you have seeked medical help before? I know Prozzac dosn't always help but there is counciling which I know has helped people.

I am going to bed in a minute but I will send you a PM (I dont want to say on the main forum) about somthign which may make you feel a little bit better. But from my experience it will work out ok.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like you need to see a doctor. I assume you have seeked medical help before? I know Prozzac dosn't always help but there is counciling which I know has helped people.

I am going to bed in a minute but I will send you a PM (I dont want to say on the main forum) about somthign which may make you feel a little bit better. But from my experience it will work out ok.
    i cant go c ma doc lol coz its too far n i never saw him... no1 knows im depressed apart from 2person! my parents think im fine so they will think im just an attetion seeker as they really think my life is great....lol bt its all becoz of them lol

ReputationRep:
    i cant go c ma doc lol coz its too far n i never saw him... no1 knows im depressed apart from 2person! my parents think im fine so they will think im just an attetion seeker as they really think my life is great....lol bt its all becoz of them lol
    Same 'ere.

Do the stuff you enjoy and minimise the stuff u don't. All I can say - though I can't seem to manage that small feat myself. Have difficulty finding things I genuinely enjoy, but ah well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
    Same 'ere.

Do the stuff you enjoy and minimise the stuff u don't. All I can say - though I can't seem to manage that small feat myself. Have difficulty finding things I genuinely enjoy, but ah well.
    i dont enjoy anything else than internet!!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont enjoy anything else than internet!!!
    so you only like being on UKL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    so you only like being on UKL?
    no i go on msn play games or just seat n stare at the screen!

ReputationRep:
    no i go on msn play games or just seat n stare at the screen!
    hmmmm, you sound a bit like me actually.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully in some large scale sword fight, protecting the ones i love, and with my last breath, vanquishing the evil doers who would dare to attack my castle.

ReputationRep:
    I was told i was going to die in 2011, hmmmm...not very old, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    I was told i was going to die in 2011, hmmmm...not very old, lol
    Maybe you were told that so the time up to then you will live more fully, and then when you find out it wasn't true, you will be thankful for the more life you have, and then live that more fully as well.
    Its a good thing to be told you'll die young when you wont.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.