Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

The most depressing thread ever - How do you think you will exit this world? watch

ReputationRep:
    Something horrific ie. carcrash or muder. I'm always the first to leave in most things, so suspect I will die before everyone else my age. :rolleyes:

Or I may live until I'm 105, and die of old age.

ReputationRep:
    I am so clumsey!!

in the past week, i have wacked my hand and ended up with a big bruse...tripped over the interent cable and have a big bruse on my heal....(twice) tripped up the stars...i'm just an accident waiting to happen:rolleyes:

So i think i will die falling down the stairs or something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    I am so clumsey!!

in the past week, i have wacked my hand and ended up with a big bruse...tripped over the interent cable and have a big bruse on my heal....(twice) tripped up the stars...i'm just an accident waiting to happen:rolleyes:

So i think i will die falling down the stairs or something...
    lol how do you triped up stairs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol how do you triped up stairs?
    lol, for me everything is possible...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    lol, for me everything is possible...
    Lol, I trip up the stairs too I did it the other day when I was carrying a boiling hot cup of tea which spilt all over me, so I suspect I shall be leaving this world in the same manner as you
    Unless, *cough* well.. something else happens sooner
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Not sure exactly how - so long as I take plenty of people with me

Possibly driving the wrong way up the motorway :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I am so clumsy that I spent around £1000 on driving lessons and still can't drive. During my two year raign of terror I managed to knock his wing mirror off and nearly crash into a bus down Wilmslow Road (for none mancs this is the biggest bus route in Europe).

(Original post by amazingtrade)
    I am so clumsy that I spent around £1000 on driving lessons and still can't drive. During my two year raign of terror I managed to knock his wing mirror off and nearly crash into a bus down Wilmslow Road (for none mancs this is the biggest bus route in Europe).
    You should try getting in a car with my mum. Shes banned now, and i'm not really suprised, i've been in about 4 significant car crashes with her driving in my life. I hope i don't follow in her footsteps.

On the subject of being clumsy, well i'm so clumsy it's my avatar!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You should try getting in a car with my mum. Shes banned now, and i'm not really suprised, i've been in about 4 significant car crashes with her driving in my life. I hope i don't follow in her footsteps.

On the subject of being clumsy, well i'm so clumsy it's my avatar!
    On the subject of being clumsy:
    I've fallen up a curb and broken my foot.
    With my foot, and half my leg, in a cast from the above, I've fallen down a curb.
    I've fallen off a swing backwards and broken my arm.
    I've ripped two fingernails off (so I had no nails)
    I've fallen off my bike and grazed one side of my body, whilst cracking the helmet into two pieces.
    Fallen over whilst roller skating so that I now have a rather large scar on my left knee.
    I've run into my front door (which was replaced afterwards) causing the glass to shatter and fall down on me, cutting me, so I have a scar on my lip.
    I've sliced my foot open on rocks when on holiday.
    I've fallen over too many times to remember.
    I've broken too many objects to remember.

I've now given up remembering all of my accidents (which all seemed to happen when I was on holiday, too)

ReputationRep:
    probably in a puff of blue smoke. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penthesilia)
    probably in a puff of blue smoke. :rolleyes:
    you are not a capacitor are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    you are not a capacitor are you?
    ...uh, no whatever that is.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.