The Student Room Group

I hate being black

Scroll to see replies

most of the advice on here has honestly made me tear up, i feel i know what to do now to work on being happier.
Reply 81
Original post by ConstantlyStressed
I hate my hair
I hate my skin colour
I want to change, but I know i shouldn't.I thought I was going through a bad spell of feeling ugly, but this has been lasting for such a long time.

How do i overcome this. please. every time i go out i see girls who are lighter skinned, who are skinnier, who have silkier, longer prettier hair, and i wonder how the **** am i ever going to find someone who loves me for me.

I'm in my feelings, I know. Late nights got me feeling extra emotional.

There are some people out there who are dying to have your skin colour and your hair type and everything that you have. When God created you, he made sure that you were made perfectly

Look through this thread
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3356909&highlight=black+girl+appreciation
Reply 82
Stupidity is you thinking my post should be declined because you simply dont agree with it..... im entitled to an opinion, this girl says she "hates being black" and she hates her skin colour, and she wants to change, and backs it up with invalid reasons, everything she says is just straight ignorant but u come at me? :s-smilie:,
do you pick and choose what kind of ignorance u support or something?
Reply 83
Original post by 7 ConstantlyStressed
I hate my hair
I hate my skin colour
I want to change, but I know i shouldn't.I thought I was going through a bad spell of feeling ugly, but this has been lasting for such a long time.

How do i overcome this. please. every time i go out i see girls who are lighter skinned, who are skinnier, who have silkier, longer prettier hair, and i wonder how the **** am i ever going to find someone who loves me for me.

I'm in my feelings, I know. Late nights got me feeling extra emotional.

Self hating Black people watch this

[video="youtube;gPbVRpRgHso"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPbVRpRgHso[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest