Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going here? shall be more specific- sep 2015 lol

ReputationRep:
    Hi goat unicorn I'm going to the ucp I have my induction next Tuesday I'm doing media

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cracklyzebra)
    Hi goat unicorn I'm going to the ucp I have my induction next Tuesday I'm doing media
    Hello! I'm doing crime scene and investigative studies. I expect their wont be many students. Are you from Peterborough?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds awesome I couldn't do it too squismish .I live 10 miles outside Peterborough,so have to trek all that way twice a week. How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I live basically around the corner to the uni only ten min walk, lucky me! Haha I did media a level absolutely loved it! I haven't found anyone on my course yet and I'm nervous I won't make friends lol 😋 have you met anyone on your course yet?

ReputationRep:
    You're so lucky to live so close I've already told the uni I'm going to be late every morning I'm there due to buses that are every hour and that I have to get my son ready for school. I haven't met a single person on course it gonna be so scary on that first day especially being a mature student I'm going to feel so old when the 18 year olds turn up 😶

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cracklyzebra)
    You're so lucky to live so close I've already told the uni I'm going to be late every morning I'm there due to buses that are every hour and that I have to get my son ready for school. I haven't met a single person on course it gonna be so scary on that first day especially being a mature student I'm going to feel so old when the 18 year olds turn up 😶
    aww thats lovely!
    I'm assuming there will be many mature students because usually mature students go to that uni I heard. I'm sure you will be fine! Same your the only one and a friend from secondary school
    Haha I'll always be late purely because I am lazy lol.

ReputationRep:
    Got my first day tommrrow my letter says 10.30am till 11pm. I wonder what are they gonna make us do for 12 hours. When is your first day?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 21, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.