Turn on thread page Beta

Who is the inspirational person in your life? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive thought long and hard about this one and I concluded that for me, it would be me.

The way I handle difficult situations and always come out ahead of the competition is remarkable. I do not shirk away from tough challenges, but face them head on with great determination and resolve. I treat all people fairly and with a great level of empathy.

Who is the inspirational person in your life?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.
    Oh dear, oh dear.

EDIT: Just noticed your name. I think you may have a problem...

ReputationRep:
    This is the sort of thread I make after I have a mini-breakdown: trying to uplift others and especially the emphasized self positivity bit. Sighh, I need to cry again

ReputationRep:
    In terms of the person who inspires me to improve myself through love and kindness that I would have to be Hilrho.

After that then Peter Hitchens because he puts across my views and makes me believe in them more strongly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Elixir)
    Oh dear.
    Oh dear, oh dear.

EDIT: Just noticed your name. I think you may have a problem...
    (Original post by louieee)
    This is the sort of thread I make after I have a mini-breakdown: trying to uplift others and especially the emphasized self positivity bit. Sighh, I need to cry again

Hmm I'm sorry to hear tha Louie - hope you're ok.

No I'm fine actually. It was a difficult choice to make between The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) and myself but ultimately my successes in life more recently really clinched it.

ReputationRep:
    The sweet baby jesus.

ReputationRep:
    definitely Kim K. I mean rising to fame by making a sex tape awesome!! (Note sarcasm)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Hmm I'm sorry to hear tha Louie - hope you're ok.

No I'm fine actually. It was a difficult choice to make between The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) and myself but ultimately my successes in life more recently really clinched it.
    I'm good :') I kind of miss the floaty period of rejuvenation and calibration after a cry, but I guess it's a good sign that it's been a while since I felt it. But yeah, the whole idea of this thread and what you said about yourself just reminded me strongly of that fuzzy feeling, it's weird :P

Do you think other people should feel as self-inspired as you do about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    definitely Kim K. I mean rising to fame by making a sex tape awesome!! (Note sarcasm)
    You mean, rising to fame because no matter how much people seem to disrespect her, they can't help but mention her name constantly?

ReputationRep:
    You mean, rising to fame because no matter how much people seem to disrespect her, they can't help but mention her name constantly?
    Exactly! Who doesn't want that? Lol

ReputationRep:
    You inspire me, Awesome Genius

ReputationRep:
    I'm good :' I kind of miss the floaty period of rejuvenation and calibration after a cry, but I guess it's a good sign that it's been a while since I felt it. But yeah, the whole idea of this thread and what you said about yourself just reminded me strongly of that fuzzy feeling, it's weird :P

Do you think other people should feel as self-inspired as you do about yourself?
    Yes definitely. It's good for you.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus is pretty cool.
    And Scary Spice/Mel B.
    But mostly Jesus.

ReputationRep:
    The dark lord.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wouldn't even have to think twice about this.

My Mum is my inspiration.

Where do you start? Raising four kids, doing whatever it takes to get us nice things, kicking Cancer's butt, and coming back from a very difficult part of her life to work as a care-worker.

But mostly, being there for us when we needed her, and sometimes even when we felt like we didn't need her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    The dark lord.
    He who must not be named??

ReputationRep:
    Jesus
    My family

ReputationRep:
    Ive thought long and hard about this one and I concluded that for me, it would be me.

The way I handle difficult situations and always come out ahead of the competition is remarkable. I do not shirk away from tough challenges, but face them head on with great determination and resolve.
    How's your medical career goi... oh wait, you quit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etomidate)
    How's your medical career goi... oh wait, you quit.
    Nah I do non-clinical medicine now. For more money.

How's your...I dunno lol. What have you even accomplished in life making bitter remarks and hiding your face?

ReputationRep:

The way I handle difficult situations and always come out ahead of the competition is remarkable. I do not shirk away from tough challenges, but face them head on with great determination and resolve. I treat all people fairly and with a great level of empathy.

Who is the inspirational person in your life?
    When I read the title and saw that you posted it I knew you would say yourself, seriously get some new material you're getting abit samey.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.