Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why i have this urge to stay up all night till the next day then i try to stay awake till at least 6pm so that my sleeping pattern doesn't get
    messed up but guess what? I never make it that far usually pass out at 12pm - btw happens mostly in holidays but also non holidays

Not really a problem unless i have somewhere to be but i enjoy being productive at night time, so weird, like i get involved in my hobbies at this time however not at day for eg creative writing, art, catching up on stuff etc etc

Who else? Just wondering

ReputationRep:
    Are you a Tumblr model?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherie Amour)
    Are you a Tumblr model?
    Lol, nope, i don't do tumblr or modelling, still don't know how to use tumblr yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ghaniza)
    Lol, nope, i don't do tumblr or modelling, still don't know how to use tumblr yet
    She does look like a model so I see the confusion

I'm always up late, Maybe I'm nocturnal. I think unless I have uni or work this is my natural state, always happens in the holidays

ReputationRep:
    Me! Still awake and can't sleep. Yesterday I woke up at 3pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got a similar problem. My sleeping pattern is so messed up right now - been going to bed at like 7am/8am and waking up at 4pm/5pm for the last few weeks.

I find it's a lot easier to focus on things at night when everyone else is asleep though - I get loads of stuff done.

Think I should just apply for a job with working hours that are at night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Me! Still awake and can't sleep. Yesterday I woke up at 3pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i woke up at 5pm... so bad
    Wasted the whole day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nucdev)
    I've got a similar problem. My sleeping pattern is so messed up right now - been going to bed at like 7am/8am and waking up at 4pm/5pm for the last few weeks.

I find it's a lot easier to focus on things at night when everyone else is asleep though - I get loads of stuff done.

Think I should just apply for a job with working hours that are at night!
    Well look at me awake and it's almost 7am now...
    I wake up at like 5pm too so that's why instead i try to stay awake till 6pm (impossible i hardly every make it) so that next morning i wake up at like 8am, sharp.

Same here, i do lots of stuff at night like reading, creative writing etc i get motivated when the house is quiet

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.