Turn on thread page Beta

makeup cream for natural makeup watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Since covering blemishes on my face is the biggest concern I have when I go out and meet people, I always put foundaion or BB and use two different types of concealer to cover them perfectly. However, these steps make my face dry and look too much cakey. Do you know some good skin makeup products that would not make my skin dry but yet cover the blemishes well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seriousme)
    Since covering blemishes on my face is the biggest concern I have when I go out and meet people, I always put foundaion or BB and use two different types of concealer to cover them perfectly. However, these steps make my face dry and look too much cakey. Do you know some good skin makeup products that would not make my skin dry but yet cover the blemishes well?
    To get rid of blemishes, spots, scars use honey and lemon
    -half a lemon squeezed, 1 tablespoon of honey, apply to face for 30 min, you'll see difference straight away, try and repeat 3 times a week at least

-Use an oil based moisterizer before applying your makeup and after you wash the face, leave out the powder
    -bb cream is better, your skin can breathe and less cakey, apply small amounts of concealer to avoid cakeyness (lool is that a word?)
    Mm garniers bb cream oil based is pretty good btw, maybe try a primer too?

ReputationRep:
    My face is extremely dry, and I am using IASO Triple Protection BB (http://go-iaso.com/products/iaso-triple-protection-bb-spf30-pa) recently and I really enjoy using this one. It's super moist and absorbed into my skin well, but it still covers the acne scar on my face nicely.

ReputationRep:
    My face is extremely dry, and I am using IASO Triple Protection BB recently and I really enjoy using this one. It's super moist and absorbed into my skin well, but it still covers the acne scar on my face nicely. I bought it at go-iaso website.

ReputationRep:
    Use Mac fix + spray over your make up, it'll make it look less powdery and cakey

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.