Turn on thread page Beta

The glassworks gym cambridge watch

ReputationRep:
    I signed up to the gym 13 days ago, I was told I had 2 weeks to cancel my contract so I signed up. The gym is only open till 9pm as you are told to leave the gym floor at this time. I wasn't aware of this when I signed up and no one mentioned it to me so I was shocked this is the case! I cant complete my workouts in the evenings in the short time and have only been able to attend once within the 13 days! I asked to cancel my membership and was told that I only had 1 week to cancel which is not what I was told, a lie to make you sign up!!!! Apparently I am unable to cancel my membership till February unless I pay them £250 which is giving them all the money till February for nothing!! They offered a personal training session to shorten my workout but since I am a bikini athlete trained by a professional coach I cant do this, this is my hobby and my training, it cannot shorten! I was told that my training although they have no idea what my training is, apparently since I cant complete it within the time they shut, that apparently it doesn't seem healthy to them although they have no idea what I do and what I do is the normal for any bikini athlete in competition training! I cannot believe I have only been once and in 13days they now want me to pay till February even though they know full well I am unable to train at their gym!! I am very upset, such bad customer service! I would not go here, try looking at other gyms!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.