Turn on thread page Beta

Just another AMA.. watch

ReputationRep:
    So, I'm not particularly interesting (I think...)

Just a 16 y.o. from West London!

I'm off college today (sinusitis) and I'm really, really bored.

AMA!!!

ReputationRep:
    If you are bored wouldn't mind posting on one of these three threads?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3161079&page=3

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3578615&page=2

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3577401&page=9

ReputationRep:
    LOL sure, why though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binkierose)
    LOL sure, why though?
    Just for something to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by william walker)
    Just for something to do?
    Those threads are ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    Those threads are ridiculous.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Umm ok then out of these two what would you choose, all the money in the world but no friends/anyone to talk or no money what so every but you can literally be friends with anyone you want to in the world. Yes I'm also bored atm xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr.Robot)
    Umm ok then out of these two what would you choose, all the money in the world but no friends/anyone to talk or no money what so every but you can literally be friends with anyone you want to in the world. Yes I'm also bored atm xD
    I'd choose money to be honest. I could just buy people to talk to me xD

ReputationRep:
    I'd choose money to be honest. I could just buy people to talk to me xD
    Umm well you can't do that, what you can do is buy thousands of cool talking robots, that would be epic xD

ReputationRep:
    Umm well you can't do that, what you can do is buy thousands of cool talking robots, that would be epic xD
    I could buy a company that could make loooads of cool robots that look and sound like real people x3

ReputationRep:
    What are you doing at college? (subjects etc.)

ReputationRep:
    I could buy a company that could make loooads of cool robots that look and sound like real people x3
    You would eventually want some human interaction at a point tho, unless the robots know how to cook really good food, food is luv, but then again with all the money you can buy whatever food you want to, but still xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1338)
    What are you doing at college? (subjects etc.)
    GCSE Photography, Sociology and Maths and AS Modern European History. Will be continuing that to A2 next year along with three AS subjects;D

You would eventually want some human interaction at a point tho, unless the robots know how to cook really good food, food is luv, but then again with all the money you can buy whatever food you want to, but still xD
    Money can do wonderful things x3 but I may have to reconsider because I want my friends:C

ReputationRep:
    If you could press a button and kill half the people in the world immediately (but they may include your loved ones), would you do it? And why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssshah2)
    If you could press a button and kill half the people in the world immediately (but they may include your loved ones), would you do it? And why?
    No. I have no reason to do it. I don't think I'd ever wish death upon anybody, lest of all make them die xD Also, it's too much of a risk if my loved ones could die. Definitely not worth it!

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Photography, Sociology and Maths and AS Modern European History. Will be continuing that to A2 next year along with three AS subjects;D
    Ah ok, I haven't done any of them (apart from GCSE Maths) so I can't really comment on them How are you finding college?

ReputationRep:
    So, I'm not particularly interesting (I think...)

Just a 16 y.o. from West London!

I'm off college today (sinusitis) and I'm really, really bored.

AMA!!!
    West London, I have a few homies in west London. By homies, I actually mean family.

Whereabouts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1338)
    Ah ok, I haven't done any of them (apart from GCSE Maths) so I can't really comment on them How are you finding college?
    I hated it at first, but managed to finally make some friends yesterday so it's looking up!

ReputationRep:
    I hated it at first, but managed to finally make some friends yesterday so it's looking up!
    That sounds good then, I hated sixth form at first as well but things do seem to get better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Optimum_)
    West London, I have a few homies in west London. By homies, I actually mean family.

Whereabouts?
    Hahaha, sweet! I live about 10 mins away from Ealing c:

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.