Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    So at AS organising geography folders was relatively simple- three topics with four units for every topic, with a repeating pattern of themes. However, at A2 I can't have a human and physical geo folder anymore. Has anyone found a way to organise A2 documents for geography? There are 6 stages to the fieldwork process that information can be filed under, and three main topics: Natural hazards, Climate hazards, and Globalisation. Does it make sense to file the six stages separately or for each case study?
    All the best,
    Sophie
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    all i did for A2 was have a folder for each topic so one for natural hazards, one for climatic hazards etc. for the filedwork module i kept everything in one folder for that and used file dividers for the 6 stages

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2015
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.