Turn on thread page Beta

Should i try and sleep with this girl? watch

I met this girl on Tinder and we've gone on a few dates. She's really cool but I don't think im that physically attracted to her. We do get on well i think.

Anyway should I try and **** her? I'm only asking cos im 24 and still a virgin. I'm running out of time and its not like ive got many options as all my mates are settling down and getting married and all the good girls are taken.

ReputationRep:
    Give it time.

ReputationRep:
    do it now, time is of the essence, ask her to netflix and chill

ReputationRep:
    If you're having doubts, probably best not to rush into anything.

ReputationRep:
    It's tinder, go shag her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    all your friends are married at 24? lolwut?

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    all your friends are married at 24? lolwut?
    Most are. They're making plans to have babies, get married, buy houses e.t.c and I can't even remember the last time i kissed a girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Most are. They're making plans to have babies, get married, buy houses e.t.c and I can't even remember the last time i kissed a girl.
    The worst thing anybody can do is relentlessly compared their own life, to those around them. It literally breeds sadness.

ReputationRep:
    You're running out of time? Why make it sound like you're on your death bed? its not the end of the world.

ReputationRep:
    Just get it out your system mate. We've all done it. Getting rid of the virginity tag feels good, how you got this far is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about them. You are still very young and many don't get married for 10 or 15 years after 24! Just focus on your own happiness. Losing your virginity may be good for your confidence and self esteem so I say go for it.

I met this girl on Tinder and we've gone on a few dates. She's really cool but I don't think im that physically attracted to her. We do get on well i think.

Anyway should I try and **** her? I'm only asking cos im 24 and still a virgin. I'm running out of time and its not like ive got many options as all my mates are settling down and getting married and all the good girls are taken.
    Go for it son!

(Original post by Gears265)
    Just get it out your system mate. We've all done it. Getting rid of the virginity tag feels good, how you got this far is beyond me.
    I'm afraid of girls and I feel bad for wanting to have sex. Like today in church this girl who's parents live a few doors away from me was sat next to me and I wanted to say hi to her and chat her up but I was scared of what my mum would say and people around me would laugh and say that I shouldn't be talking to her.

Do you think it's weird for me to want to speak to her??

ReputationRep:
    I don't see it as weird to want to speak to someone in a sìtuation such as this, but don't try to get too friendly with her otherwise it might not develop into anything else

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid of girls and I feel bad for wanting to have sex. Like today in church this girl who's parents live a few doors away from me was sat next to me and I wanted to say hi to her and chat her up but I was scared of what my mum would say and people around me would laugh and say that I shouldn't be talking to her.

Do you think it's weird for me to want to speak to her??
    It is not weird for you to WANT to speak to her. I don't know your environment well enough to know if people will think it is weird. I suggest you do what a lot of us did to just get it out the way. Go out with some mates, knock down the beers, go to a bar or clubbing and speak to girls, go from there. Alcohol really facilitates the process. Plus if you are really desperate have a quicky in the toilets or something.

ReputationRep:
    Lol ur not running out if time. :facepalm::facepalm:

It is not weird for you to WANT to speak to her. I don't know your environment well enough to know if people will think it is weird. I suggest you do what a lot of us did to just get it out the way. Go out with some mates, knock down the beers, go to a bar or clubbing and speak to girls, go from there. Alcohol really facilitates the process. Plus if you are really desperate have a quicky in the toilets or something.
    That's the thing I do go out, but i still feel guilty for wanting to **** someone so I don't really let girls know that I like them that way.

This girl is having a house party next weekend and i'll be going. I really wanna **** her but i'm scared of letting her know that, plus she's my team leader so it'd be weird but i don't really care.

I can start convos with girls on the dancefloor and speak to them but I'm scared of moving on from there.

The girl from Tinder is religious and more the relationship type. Believe me i'd love a quickie in the toilets but i'm scared of getting caught and arrested for having sex, even if it is in someone's home.

ReputationRep:
    That's the thing I do go out, but i still feel guilty for wanting to **** someone so I don't really let girls know that I like them that way.

This girl is having a house party next weekend and i'll be going. I really wanna **** her but i'm scared of letting her know that, plus she's my team leader so it'd be weird but i don't really care.

I can start convos with girls on the dancefloor and speak to them but I'm scared of moving on from there.

The girl from Tinder is religious and more the relationship type. Believe me i'd love a quickie in the toilets but i'm scared of getting caught and arrested for having sex, even if it is in someone's home.
    Why would you get arrested? You are not going after young girls are you?!?

Why would you get arrested? You are not going after young girls are you?!?
    No I go for girls my own age, but I am still paranoid of even talking to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nununu)
    Lol ur not running out if time. :facepalm::facepalm:
    Technically, you are closer to death every day of your life so yes he is running out of time to lose his V....

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 25, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.