Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am about to submit some plans for a double story extension. I am hopefully trying to cut my costs in hiring a architect to do up all of the plans from scratch, so I have used some software and mostly put them together myself as I have a clear idea of what it is I'd like to be built onto my property.

    However I now feel that it would be wise to have someone with higher expertise to over look what I have put together from a professional point of view and make adjustments where needed to avoid any set backs.

    I have already met with a planning consultant who has advised me what I can and can't do to align within the regulations.

    I am located in Barking and Dagenham (east london) and am seeking a architect to touch up my plans.

    This is a paid job, please contact me if you feel you are qualified.

    Thank you
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2015

University open days

  1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.