Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OK, so DHAT is a course I am so desperate to get into but I don't know if I have suitable qualifications.
    I'll start off with my GCSEs
    3 A's in History, Geography and Religious Education.
    5 Bs in English Lit and Language, Maths, Additional Science, and Business Studies,
    And 2Cs in Core Science and IT.
    I am now in the second year of college studying a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Medical Science, and in the first year I achieved D*D* and I am predicting D for this year.
    Am I a suitable applicant for the course at any Uni? I have researched so much but it's quite confusing for what they want can someone advise me on it please and if any Unis will accept me for this. Also I don't have any experience in a dental practice etc yet but I'm planning on getting some.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.