The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Emma is an insult to the British Educational System, she cant read properly etc

but even worse...

victor shouted at her for about 10 minutes for walking into the toilet they made up

she said she is going to the toilet, and victor actually warned her again to knock before she went in

there is a sign on the door

she walked into the toilet without knocking when vanessa was in

Fool.
Reply 41
dazzyaa911
michelle has some sexy legs.

i wouldn't mind sitting on her knee for her to tell me some love stories.

I'm sure she wouldn't mind acting out those stories....
Reply 42
theaman
I'm sure she wouldn't mind acting out those stories....

haha.. sillynarb2 is right tho, she does look like a frog with an annoyign voice

shes too clingy, especially to stu
Reply 43
sloaney87
Emma is an insult to the British Educational System, she cant read properly etc

but even worse...

victor shouted at her for about 10 minutes for walking into the toilet they made up

she said she is going to the toilet, and victor actually warned her again to knock before she went in

there is a sign on the door

she walked into the toilet without knocking when vanessa was in

Fool.

you're right. it brings home the fact that unfortunately, there are some very very stupid people out there in this world.

tbh i watch BB more for the girls :tongue:, but the mounting tension is getting interesting...

so what do people think of Shell and Vanessa's friendship?
Reply 44
4Ed
so what do people think of Shell and Vanessa's friendship?

Maybe they'll get jiggy too.....
Why is bb turing you all into perverts? :confused:

They're not that good looking, besides Vanessa and the fact shes a complete b**** ruins that!
Reply 46
tis_me_lord
Why is bb turing you all into perverts? :confused:

They're not that good looking, besides Vanessa and the fact shes a complete b**** ruins that!

We're going on looks here.

And we're only talking about what they're doing in there!
Yes but looks can be ruined by personality, in my book anyway.
Reply 48
theaman
Maybe they'll get jiggy too.....

lol legend
Reply 49
Well, well!

What an interesting mud wrestle! Shame about Nadia's man tits, but certainly a gud bit of entertainment. Yet Ahmed seemed to bring abit of amusement with the plate smashing!
Reply 50
no offence but i dunno wots so nice bout michelle......quite odd shaped face! vanessa is way better looking.
Reply 51
wonkey
no offence but i dunno wots so nice bout michelle......quite odd shaped face! vanessa is way better looking.

I agree vanessa is much nicer!

Michelle does have a podgy face, but if she was a size 18 and got down to a size 10, perhaps she should try n get to a size 8. lol
Reply 52
ToshTrent

Michelle does have a podgy face, but if she was a size 18 and got down to a size 10, perhaps she should try n get to a size 8. lol

lol yeah i can't imagine her when she was size 18, must have been so minging. and stu.....for gods sake, stop acting like a woman, having his nails painted was just taking it too far.....
Reply 53
ToshTrent

Vanessa all the way!

Wouldn't that be good to watch?! :biggrin:
The best looking one kept her top on. Nevermind ey, i got to see Ahmed go crazy which makes up for it.
Reply 55
You people do know that the main Big Brother thread is already in the Media Sub Forum.

Latest

Trending

Trending