Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hii

I am starting biomedical science at bradford uni. However, I am not keen on doing lab work as a career choice.

What Masters degrees are available to biomed graduates?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Depends on what you want to do! As long as you can show career progression, relevant transferable skills and an interest in the subject you can do pretty much anything really. Some courses may have some restrictions but you'll have to contact admissions to work out what those are and if there are ways around them or support available to bring you up to speed.

ReputationRep:
    Can I have some specific examples within the health industry?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    You're welcome to have a google and do your own research. The info is not difficult to find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    You're welcome to have a google and do your own research. The info is not difficult to find.
    I would hardly be posting on here if I found specific relevant information.

They say you can do anything after this degree, however, not how you can get there or the time it takes
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    First off, are you looking for info on careers or masters degrees? If you're looking for info on masters degrees it's hardly difficult to google degrees you may be interested in and check if you meet the entry requirements. If you're looking for info about jobs again it isn't hard to look for jobs you may want to do and check what the entry requirements are and what qualifications you may need. 'They' say that you can do pretty much anything after this degree because you pretty much can. What you end up doing and how long it takes depends on a variety of factors. Life isn't like formal education, which has structure and fairly fixed timelines. Unless you are part of a scheme of some sort, career progression will be very much self and circumstance driven.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.findamasters.com

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.