Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just reading your 'shoplifting adetention & arrest' article on the internet. On the 25/08/2015, an incident occurred at my local primark store where I was stopped at the door for taking few items; the police were called but I got a caution after my records were check and found clear. I didn't go into the store planning to take anything I just got a bit carried away. I'm 19 years old back to my parents house in London for holiday, I'm meant to be going back on to university on the 20/09/2015 but I can't because I haven't gotten the letter for the fine from RLP and I really don't want my parents to find out. My question is how long roughly will it take for the letter to get to me please ? I'm really scared and I know for certain that if I do go back to uni without getting it, I won't be very comfortable or focuced. This is definately not going to happen ever again as i have learnt my lesson in a hard enough way for me.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you stealing stuff?

ReputationRep:
    More importantly, what was wrong with the first thread? Plz no duplicates...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3579149

You're still a silly poop

ReputationRep:
    You tried to shoplift Primark?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but why would you steal from hardworking people who are just trying to make a living? What gives you the right?!?! There are starving families who still work hard and don't steal - and they have far more reason to!

You're extremely lucky to go to university which many children in many countries don't have! Why not wait and buy the items later!

This generation..

ReputationRep:
    i bloody hate thieves

ReputationRep:
    Can someone give the OP constructive advice rather than ripping on them? I'm sure they're embarrassed enough.

ReputationRep:
    can you contact the RLP at all?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.