Turn on thread page Beta

How can I cope with abuse from strangers? watch

ReputationRep:
    How can I cope with abuse from strangers? The last time it happened was in Rossendale near Manchester. Some youths thought I was dressed too smartly and thew eggs at me in a suit and tie. Sometimes I get abuse on the trains I have a 1st class ticket.

On my commute I occassionally fear for my life so am forced to go back to the office.

I'm especially nervous around girls, as I was bullied by girls in the past. So I try to avoid talking to girls and they think I am sexist.

I was used by a female boss at work. She was a **** and performed sex acts on me to force me to stay late to complete the project.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodAtum)
    How can I cope with abuse from strangers? The last time it happened was in Rossendale near Manchester. Some youths thought I was dressed too smartly and thew eggs at me in a suit and tie. Sometimes I get abuse on the trains I have a 1st class ticket.

On my commute I occassionally fear for my life so am forced to go back to the office.

I'm especially nervous around girls, as I was bullied by girls in the past. So I try to avoid talking to girls and they think I am sexist.

I was used by a female boss at work. She was a **** and performed sex acts on me to force me to stay late to complete the project.
    Troll.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez what have we here. I think we need to stick you in one of those films about a geeky kid that's forced to grow a back bone by his ghetto mate

ReputationRep:
    Wow. Weak.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Seemed like a reasonable post until the 4th paragraph.

ReputationRep:
    Carry a gun? You sound wealthy so you could get away with it.

ReputationRep:
    I know I should go a pair but when at what point does abuse become a crime? If people are homophobic or rasict I usually ignore them but maybe I should start reporting it to the police?

ReputationRep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.