The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University applicants for 2016 entry chat thread

Scroll to see replies

Hi,

Has there been any update to my question I asked a while back please? I have waited for over a month :frown:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Original post by Amymariexx
Hi guys I've just been accepted into accounting and finance to start sept 2016 I carnt wait to start ha. Is there any1 else on this course? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Amymarie
I have been accepted onto the accounting and finance fast track for sept 16! Are you on the fast track 2 year degree?
Congrats! I haven't no I only had 280 UCAS points just went for the regular 3 year course. How many UCAS did you have if you don't mind me asking? Feels like sept is a long way away yet :frown: lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im not sure to be honest on the UCAS points but I have done my AAT so think this was over the entry requirements. Good Luck for September hun. x
Original post by jaydebushy
Im not sure to be honest on the UCAS points but I have done my AAT so think this was over the entry requirements. Good Luck for September hun. x

Ohh ok then yea so you already have some knowledge I don't sadly but I'm just happy that I didn't have to do the foundation year lol. You too Hun :smile: may end up seeing you around campus x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shamsa11
I'm staying at home but they do recommend you stay at stafford campus as its easier to travel to the uni and the hospital

I will also be starting on 1st March 2017 I'm not sure how to apply for student accommodation can I apply for the student halls at leek road? And how far is it to Shrewsbury campus. I'm so lost.
Hey
I am Steff I got an unconditional offer for adult nursing at Shrewsbury. Starting 1st March 2017. I don't know where to apply for accommodation .
Original post by Steffy2
I will also be starting on 1st March 2017 I'm not sure how to apply for student accommodation can I apply for the student halls at leek road? And how far is it to Shrewsbury campus. I'm so lost.

It's usually on their website, it should guide you on how to apply for accomdation. However, shrewsbury have private accomdation. They do recommend to start applying for accomdation in October as it's way to early to apply now if you're march intake!
Original post by Shamsa11
It's usually on their website, it should guide you on how to apply for accomdation. However, shrewsbury have private accomdation. They do recommend to start applying for accomdation in October as it's way to early to apply now if you're march intake!

Thank you very much.
Hi, is anyone starting in September for BA (hons) Journalism?? :smile:
Original post by Steffy2
Hey
I am Steff I got an unconditional offer for adult nursing at Shrewsbury. Starting 1st March 2017. I don't know where to apply for accommodation .

Hey there, congratulations on your offer! :h:

You can find information about accommodation here. There's local private accommodation available and the SU has set up a site called GreenPad which lists properties which have been vetted and inspected to make sure that you're renting safely :smile:

If you've got any other questions let me know :h:
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hey there, congratulations on your offer! :h:

You can find information about accommodation here. There's local private accommodation available and the SU has set up a site called GreenPad which lists properties which have been vetted and inspected to make sure that you're renting safely :smile:

If you've got any other questions let me know :h:

Thank you very much . I will check the link.

Xx
I've just done my first year at Staffs doing Games Journalism & PR, but I'm switching to the new Games Studies course. Anyone else applied for that ? :smile:
Hiya, just thought I'd join in. I've got an unconditional offer to study 3D Design starting September, also just had my accomodation offer, I'm staying in Royal Doulton Leek halls (hoping that it's the refurbished one!) - Any one else?! :smile:
Original post by Jessiemayroberts
Hiya, just thought I'd join in. I've got an unconditional offer to study 3D Design starting September, also just had my accomodation offer, I'm staying in Royal Doulton Leek halls (hoping that it's the refurbished one!) - Any one else?! :smile:

Hey, Congratulations on your Unconditional offer.
By September all of our Leek Road Halls will have been refurbished so you'll be fine in Royal Doulton.
What are you looking forward to them most for September?
Kris
Hi,

Has there been any update to my question I asked originally please, as you said you'd chase this up for me and I have not received a reply as of yet.

Thanks.
Is anyone going to be studying Animal Biology and Conservation?
Reply 177
Anyone know when we will be told about our accommodation applications? Background - Ive applied for Forensic Science and I think I have a conditional offer from Staffs.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by MBDTBS
Anyone know when we will be told about our accommodation applications? Background - Ive applied for Forensic Science and I think I have a conditional offer from Staffs.

Hey

I have a conditional offer to study forensic science too.

I emailed the accommodation team a couple of weeks ago, asking the same question.
They told me that when my offer changes from conditional to unconditional (mid August) is when I should hear back from my accommodation application.

Its likely the same will apply to you.
Have received a unconditional offer for paramedic science course anyone else on here received any offers for the same course

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending