AQA Physics A2- Revision Tips & Techniques Thread

Watch this thread
particlestudent
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys,

I thought I'd start a thread about revision tips for A2 as I am kind of wondering how I am going to tackle this year. So I wondered if all the physicists on here could post about the way they are going to revise this year and some revision tips .

So far I've had a look at some Unit 4 papers and borrowed some books that have notes on the course.
JHPSC96
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hey!
I find that making mind maps really helps me visualise all the connections between each unit which makes it easier for me to build a broader picture. I also do every question I can get my hands on : ) how has your studying been going so far?? whats your favourite and least favourite topic??
raman_17
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by JHPSC96)
Hey!
I find that making mind maps really helps me visualise all the connections between each unit which makes it easier for me to build a broader picture. I also do every question I can get my hands on : ) how has your studying been going so far?? whats your favourite and least favourite topic??
My favorite topic is Capacitors and gravitational fields. But we've started unit 5 and even though radioactivity has been completed now, i still hate it. I can grasp the content but can't understand half life and other radioactivity calculations. To revise I write notes and read them about 1 every week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (114)
41.01%
They're exactly what I expected (66)
23.74%