Turn on thread page Beta

Hi. I have liked this guy, who is 4 years older than me, for about a year now. Whenever he walks past or comes near me I just get so lovestruck. I know right now at the age I am I wouldn't have already found the person I want to be with for the rest of my life but he is perfect! We have so much in common and I just don't want to be with anyone but him. I have liked other guys previously but none of them have made me feel the way he does. I saw him today at school and that possibly may have been my last chance to see him. He's leaving to go to London soon and I just want to at least be able to see him somehow. He makes me happier than ever and that's how I would like to be all the time! The days I did see him were just amazing! In my exams I was sat near him and I came out with a pretty good mark considering he was right there. I just can't get him out of my mind and I just want to be able to see him every day. Has anyone got any advice for me?

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him! Don't even think twice about it. March right up to him and tell him you like him You never know, he might think you're cute and want to get to know you! Why did he sit next to you in exams if he's 4 years older? Is he retaking or..?

ReputationRep:
    Do you talk to him at all? It looks like you're very infatuated with him- there's not much you can do, you will get over him in time and will find someone you like just as much in the future

(Original post by binkierose)
    Just tell him! Don't even think twice about it. March right up to him and tell him you like him You never know, he might think you're cute and want to get to know you! Why did he sit next to you in exams if he's 4 years older? Is he retaking or..?
    Are you the 16yo girl getting plowed by a 40yo or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Are you the 16yo girl getting plowed by a 40yo or something?
    Lmao not quite. Close enough though. I'm in a relationship (non-sexual) with a 36 year old.

Every girl he has been out with have been a lot more of his age. I think that well even if I did go out with him he wouldn't stay with me for long as he'll be quite far from me and so we wouldn't be able to see each other much anyway. I don't know whether he has left or not yet. He isn't retaking he just finished sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    Every girl he has been out with have been a lot more of his age. I think that well even if I did go out with him he wouldn't stay with me for long as he'll be quite far from me and so we wouldn't be able to see each other much anyway. I don't know whether he has left or not yet. He isn't retaking he just finished sixth form.
    So you're 14 and he's 18? Maybe wait 2 years til it's all legal and then see what happens?

(Original post by vg21)
    Do you talk to him at all? It looks like you're very infatuated with him- there's not much you can do, you will get over him in time and will find someone you like just as much in the future
    I have talked to him but he's not been here for a while as he's leaving to London so he's a bit busy with that. I really do hope so but for now he's probably the only thing that keeps me going and makes me want to go to school!

So you're 14 and he's 18? Maybe wait 2 years til it's all legal and then see what happens?
    Correct. 2 years!! That is a while. Yeah that's probably a good idea. Even if we can't go out and all I would still really want to be his friend or just be quite close to him so he gets to know me a little bit more before me being 16.

ReputationRep:
    It's illegal lol your 14, he's 18, move on.

ReputationRep:
    Correct. 2 years!! That is a while. Yeah that's probably a good idea. Even if we can't go out and all I would still really want to be his friend or just be quite close to him so he gets to know me a little bit more before me being 16.
    Maybe add him on fb? 'Random add!' kinda thing?

Maybe add him on fb? 'Random add!' kinda thing?
    Yeah I'll do that! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll do that! Thanks
    No worries! Best of luck;D If you ever need anything feel free to PM me!

No worries! Best of luck;D If you ever need anything feel free to PM me!
    Aw thanks for all your help!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 9, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.